UK Marketing Manager in London
8 Devonshire Square, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4PL, UK
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider that helps companies hire the best with its industry-leading Talent Acquisition Suite.
Read on if you would love to join a big-hearted, authentic team that excels and wins together. As the hiring success company with 4,000+ customers — including industry leaders like Bosch, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skechers, and Visa — our belief is that people are the heart of an organization. Hiring success = business success.
The Marketing Manager for the UK will be a self-starter, eager to learn and grow with a fast-paced, high energy and results focussed team. This will report up into the regional leader with a dotted line into the central marketing team. The UK & Nordics have been a strong growth region for us with customers like Mitie, Colliers, Rituals, Visa and Skechers. The team, based in London, is a close-knit unit, that brings energy and fun to work every day while driving significant impact. They already operate with a strong understanding of the market and industry which will make ramping up very easy. This role will be the first marketing hire in the region, ideally based in London, but open to having this role based in our Berlin office as well where we have a small central marketing team.
Success in this role means:
- The number of European companies and recruitment leaders who trust that we can meaningfully improve their hiring is rapidly increasing.
- You find a repeatable way to execute roadshows in collaboration with sales across UK, Germany and France. These events are engaging, reflect our brand very well, and drive both leads and awareness.
- You have set up a series of local webinars and drive solid attendance numbers.
- Our digital campaigns drive solid demand with very small resources because we make wise and pragmatic choices on which assets to localize. You drive localization of copy, and the team in California executes the campaign across channels.
- Our local websites feel relevant and up to date for audiences in DACH, UK, and France. To accomplish this, you have built a tight collaboration with our web team