UBL Funds Manager Jobs Software Quality Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Group||Information Technology Group |
|Minimum Education:||Bachelors in Computer Sciences or Equivalent |
|Minimum Experience:||More than 1+ years of Software development experience using Oracle, Microsoft and relevant technologies|
|• Good Communication Skills.|
• Good Team player.
• Strong Technical Skills.
• Good Knowledge in financial Sector.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
|Establish Banks¿s Software specific technical vision and play an integral role in the software application strategic direction, development and future growth. Work closely with other functional leaders in IT Group for successful delivery. Responsible for all software development and integration activities including software engineering tasks required during software deployments. Ensure the project completion on given timelines with complete quality standards by following the software development guidelines. Ensure the programs are reusable and scalable using software development standards.|
|• Perform Software Development and Maintenance activities.|
• Produce proper Documentation and attend review meetings.
• Provide support in Software Deployment.
• Provide support in Software Quality Assurance.
• Ensure the project completion on given timelines with complete quality standards by following the software development guidelines.
• Ensure the software programs are reusable and scalable using software development standards.
• Detail of software architecture required for support groups after deployment.
• Multitasking ¿ Has to handle multiple project at a time.
• Prompt Support to all assigned tasks.