The World Bank Group Jobs Senior Economist: We are looking for an imaginative and innovative micro-economist with a demonstrated track record of sound analytical work, excellent judgment, and experience in working closely with clients to tailor analytical and/or statistical advisory services. Candidates with strong client engagement skills, demonstrated effectiveness in working collaboratively with teams from multiple practices and with prior experience of successful engagement in weak capacity contexts will be given special preferences. Prior exposure to and experience with working on statistical agencies on the development and implementation of statistical strengthening plans will also be useful.
Minimum Education/Experience: Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in economics, public policy, statistics or other related field, with a strong quantitative background and at least eight (8) years of relevant professional experience.
Other Selection Criteria
- Program management skills and experience – someone with hands on delivery skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience of policy influencing/engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with government clients and development partners; track record in donor management and resource development.
- Strong track record of substantially contributing to reports in fields related to poverty, inequality, labor markets, economic mobility.
- Language vary depending on assignment location.
Closing Date: 30/04/2020 Apply
The World Bank Group Jobs Senior Economist