TCS Private Limited Jobs March 2020
LEGAL OFFICER REQUIRED
TCS Private Limited is looking for a qualified Karachi based Legal Officer who must be able to draft contracts and can assist in legal litigation matters. The incumbent would be responsible to provide advice on legal matters, conduct legal research, must possess excellent communication skills with a good understanding of Intellectual Property laws, NDAs, MOUs, RFPs, Commercial Contracts, Rent Agreements etc.
- Proven experience of 1-2 years as a legal counsel in the corporate environment.
- BSc degree in Law from a reputable university (LLB).
- Salary: Market Competitive
How to Apply: Candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria can send their resume at [email protected], mentioning the position in the subject line.
ANDROID DEVELOPER REQUIRED
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Proven 1 year of work experience in Android development.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
Salary: Market Competitive