S&P Global Market Intelligence Associate, Enterprise Client Services
The Role: Associate, Enterprise Client Services
The Location: It is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Shift: It is a night shift position, however, you should be flexible to work in morning/evening shift depending on changing business need.
The Team: Joining a close-knit and professional team, you will gain broad knowledge within the financial world related to all asset classes including; Fixed Income, Commodities, Equities, etc. Moreover, you will get a grasp of different databases and our technical products.
- You will integrate into an all-star group and will make a significant impact.
- Your position will be meaningful as it is the link between the end-user and our products.
- Combining product expertise with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, you will be a consultant providing the best and most efficient way for our clients to achieve quality results.
What’s in it for you?
- This position is an entry-level role with high-performance expectations. You will be working with multiple levels in the team.
- There is the potential for advancement, learning and overall career development depending on individual performance and company need.
- Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management, this is a highly visible role with high potential for growth outside the department as well.
- As an Associate in Enterprise Support, you will respond to inquiries for data-feed clients. You will be responsible for providing professional, timely, and quality support of our feed-based products.
- Have a deep understanding of investments, financial and accounting statements.
- Be willing and able to work closely with partners in a team-based environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate client concerns and product related issues with all our departments. Being technologically savvy is also a plus.
What We’re Looking For?
Someone who wants a meaningful position with high expectations, who can assimilate into a professional team environment, and make immediate, positive contributions and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Possess intermediate to Advanced MS-Excel experience
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Excellent English communications skills
- Integrity, positive personality, and a desire to help people are all essential
- Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF’s, mutual funds, commodities, etc
- SQL experience and/or basic knowledge
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.