SkyElectric Pvt Ltd Jobs Embedded Systems Engineer:
Embedded Systems Engineer
SkyElectric is looking for an excellent engineer to join its Embedded Systems team. The candidate should be highly motivated to work in this exciting role.
The successful candidate will develop embedded systems for SkyElectric’s smart energy system. This will include the design and integration of battery management systems and hybrid inverters. In addition to the application of embedded and IoT design skills, the candidate will frequently exercise a broad knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and skill in C/C++ programming
- Experience with developing embedded systems
- Knowledge of electrical circuits and ability to interpret schematics and layout
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects
- 3+ years experience in professional embedded systems development
- Experience with version control tools like Git
- Experience with PIC, AVR, and/or ARM-based microcontrollers
- Knowledge of embedded communication protocols including I2C, SPI, UART, etc.
- Experience with real time operating systems/li>
- PCB design experience
- Unit testing and software debugging
- Electronic hardware debugging
- Experience with battery management systems and solar inverters
Send your CVs to [email protected]