Siemens Healthineers Jobs Branch Commercial Controller: We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Pakistan is looking to hire a Branch Commercial Controller to be based in our Islamabad office to be responsible for Finance and Business Administration related activities of the Branch.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for aligning, steering and leading different elements of the financial value chain across the assigned Territory to manage growth, increase profitability and deliver results. Builds a clear strategic vision and a robust tactical plan for it.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, guidelines, accounting standards and financial reporting requirements. Ensures effective risk management and internal control systems aligned with Finance strategy and governance requirements.
- Supports forecast planning and revenue target achievement
- Supports day-to-day business activities and collaborates to achieve the Business Goals
- Consolidate tender/bid pricing along with sales colleagues
- Asses and mitigate commercial risks in business transactions esp. Equipment sales tenders and contracts..
- Supports cost controlling (e.g. transparency, productivity) and asset management (inventory, A/R) for the Business with respect to the territory
- Supports budget planning and regular forecasting for the Assigned Territory Business
- Handling of special controlling topics (e.g., SOA, Compliance, Cost Allocation, Asset Management, AP/AR)
- Support Country BA Head in handling business finance related topics
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Finance or Business Administration degree or higher qualification from reputable university or college. (ACCA and Part qualified CA are encouraged to apply), SAP FICO or SAP S&D is preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience handling controlling topics (e.g., SOA, Compliance, Cost Allocation, Asset Management, AP/AR).
- Proven track record in similar Commercial function from international business set-up.
- You have an extensive experience within a financial value change with the ability to align and drive business to deliver results.
- Ideally you can have an excellent financial experience from the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP will be preferred.
- Solid work experience within a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English
- High IT affinity.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Director
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Hospital & Health Care
Employment Type: Contract Apply