Bestway Cement Limited Jobs Safety Officer
- Location: CHAKWAL
- Department: Health & Safety
To develop and implement safety culture at plant.
- Conduct health and safety orientation training of new employees and visitors.
- Conduct inspection and maintain inspection record of all vehicles, cranes, forklifts, and other equipment entering into at plant premises.
- Ensure that emergency drills (Fire, Rescue, Medical, Security, Oil Spills etc.) are conducted timely and regularly, maintain record and submit reports to line manager and concerned HODs.
- Report hazards/unsafe acts and follow up till completion of recommended action.
- Monitor implementation of risk assessment, work permits and LOTOTO.
- Prepare records of HSE performers and non-performers.
- Report any accidents/incidents and assist in investigation process.
- Maintain record of HSE audits, inspections and follow up with respective department for corrective actions.
- Coordinate with store department for PPEs, monitor stock level & ensure availability of PPEs for visitors/employees.
Experience and Qualification
- Masters/Graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Certification from NEBOSH IGC is a must.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Abide by safety policy & use of security measures at plant area.