Regional Tax Manager
including corporate tax, international tax, VAT, withholding tax, including structuring, compliance and risk mitigation
* Identify strategic and tactical tax issues for the business and provide and implement appropriate (technical) solutions within the boundaries of law / regulations and in accordance with group tax strategy
* Implementation of transfer pricing methodologies, as appropriate.
* Monitor and execute tax related compliance with various stakeholders (Country by Country reporting, Economic Substance rules)
* Key contact management with tax advisors and local tax authorities
* Monitor, quantify and report uncertain tax positions and tax risks including preparation of tax position papers, where required
* Oversee calculation of tax provisions for quarterly reporting to the Group and for statutory reporting
* Report to internal stakeholders on (expected) tax metrics, both on actuals as well as plan based
* Manage a remote, outsourced tax team
In return my client can offer a hugely competitive package, of between 30,000 & 40,000 AED per month, in addition to a discretionary bonus scheme and a strong benefit package.