Standard Chartered Bank – UAE
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* The ability to work effectively with senior level staff throughout the organisation, across different countries and cultures, demonstrating a professional approach
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft (including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
* Excellent telephone manners
* Ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work to deadlines and effectively manage time
* Be able to work under pressure
* Strong awareness of and adherence to SCB policies (eg travel, expense policy, and being compliant)
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions