Nokia Pakistan Jobs Project Controller FPC: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
General Purpose: Manages, controls and continuously improves financial performance within a specific function/process or defined business site/account.
Main Responsibility Area: End to end Project Controlling for the CT
- Responsible for accurate, timely and quality periodic reporting data, analysis and planning of project related financial (sales, costs, gross margin, inventory, receivables, resource planning) across all BG’s and BL’s
- Ensures compliance with NSN financial policies, instructions, guidance, processes, tools, accounting principles and internal controls in the project
- Sets up, coordinates and maintains accurate demand and financial planning of the project in the appropriate tools.
- Proactively monitors and controls the financial and operational performance of project against plan in cooperation with GS CPM. Applies official Customer Operations (CO) and Global Services (GS) KPIs and develops any other KPI’s or measurement methods needed to control the project.
- Identifies and flags risks impacting project margin and actively contributes to risk mitigation, proposing corrective actions including accrual bookings and needed provisions
- Provides project financial and progress analysis to COM/ PM / CaPM/ MS Operations Manager, Customer Business Controller, in cooperation with GS CPM, to support CT and project team in decision making and to trigger action to manage variances against the cost baseline
- Responsible for cost of sales and revenue recognition accuracy by aligning with logistics and GS CPMs
- Supports the Customer Business Controller in preparation of RRB materials. Understands the applied revenue recognition method.
- Responsible for correct order, invoicing and inventory data by aligning with logistics
- Coordinates system setups together with Customer Business Controller, Logistics and GS CPMs at the beginning of the project to ensure system structure enables full transparency and control. Coordinates required system set up maintenance during project and system closing activities at the end of the project.
- Provides information on NSN system capabilities to support various business models during tendering
- Prepares audit evidence to ensure internal control compliance in conjunction with
Customer Business Controller:
- Expected to initiate clean-up of legacy balances and propose solutions to prevent unnecessary bloating of balance sheet
- Visit Customer for follow-up on cash collection and maintain internal database for easy tracking of invoice status
- Plays vital role in setting up the Project financial together with CBC, Logistics and CPM at the beginning of the project to ensure full transparency and accuracy during project execution.
- Assists GS team during the PTA process and ensure all contractual scope and associated risk are clearly documented during the sign off.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent
- Strong and assertive personality
- Good communicator and enthusiastic team player
- Adaptive, flexible to new/changing organization and new cultures, manage to operate in a less structured environment
- Ability to motivate, lead and control
- Strong analytical skills, target oriented, able to prioritize
Job: Customer & Project Controlling – Business Controller Apply