Muller & Phipps Express Logistics Jobs June 2020: We are looking for Assistant Manager Fleet for Muller & Phipps Express Logistics Islamabad Office.
Education: BBA/MBA(Logistics Management)/ BE Automotive Engineering
Experience: 3-4 Years
Interested candidates may share CVs at [email protected] with “AM Fleet – Islamabad” mentioned in subject of email
- Keep vehicles road worthy.
- Ensure timely maintenance of vehicles
- To maintain the targeted fuel average and minimize the fuel consumption
- Cover accidents, timely report of accidents and preparation of incident / accident report.
- To coordinate with other offices in network to cover the accidents in case of out of reach
- To liaison insurance company for insurance claims
- Manage Workshop and Repair & Maintenance of Vehicles
- To make available drivers fit for duty
- To brief / debrief to the drivers for Safety Drive Guideline, Route Hazards Awareness, Cargo Sensitivity Handling & Hygiene Guidelines, Other Critical Info briefing
- To follow up vehicles on the way
- To ensure arrival of vehicles at destinations within targeted time to meet the KPI’s
- To keep close coordination with tracker companies
- To keep close liaison with regional offices
- To discuss and negotiate with private workshops to minimize the service charges
Looking for Recovery Coordinator for our Recovery Department at Muller & Phipps Express Logistics Pvt Ltd for our Karachi office.
The incumbent must have knowledge and experience in the field of Credit Control and Recovery with knowledge of Ageing and Recovery documentation process.
Interested candidates may share CVs at [email protected] with the title “Recovery Coordinator – KHI” mentioned in Subject of email.