A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares and posts general ledger entries for the month end close.
- Prepares intercompany chargebacks.
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliations.
- Coordinates with FSSC (Financial Shared Service Center) on accounting related matters.
- Assists in month end financial reporting.
- Provides on-going analysis of actual results compared to plan.
- Partners with cost center mangers to provide financial review, guidance with respect to actual results, AOP and forecasts and cost control.
- Supports the AOP and forecasting process through collaboration with cost center managers.
- Assists in maintaining a system of internal controls.
- Coordinates with internal/external auditors.
- Coordinates with professional service providers on meeting local statutory requirements (payroll tax, corporate income tax, VAT & social security).
- Preparation of sales tax / SRB / PRA working and monthly returns submission.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.