Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs Payroll Officer
Location: Corporate Office – Islamabad
- Responsible for supporting the payroll team for processing of final settlements, monthly payroll and management of payroll records.
- Verify & process monthly reimbursement claims across KMBL network and coordinate with branches for any discrepancies and resolution.
- Support the payroll team in monthly payroll process to staff across branch network.
- Monthly reconciliation of allowances.
- Assist in the calculation and payment of final dues for resigned employees.
- Resolves queries related to final settles from HR and ex-employees.
- Monthly reconciliation of related account.
Payroll Records & Query Resolution:
- Maintain payroll files ensuring they are up to date and accurate.
- Maintain confidentiality of all compensation & benefit related matters.
- Other reconciliations and any tasks assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Finance & Accounts / Business / Commerce from an HEC recognized institution.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and various payment systems and scales.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Holds no bars against travel and relocation.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, specially in Excel.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- At least 1 years of experience in accounting and financial management. Candidates with experience in payroll processing will be given preference.
Apply by 31-Mar-2020 Apply