We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About The Role
We are looking for a VSB Sales Manager to execute sales into the VSB market. You will be managing the operation and execution of a sales team at our Lahore, Pakistan office. KeepTruckin has taken a mandate and created an opportunity for the trucking industry. Our technology approach is building efficiencies and revenue growth for truckers. You have a proven track record of scaling and managing global sales teams and consistently achieving monthly and quarterly revenue targets. Reporting to a San Francisco based Sales Manager, this is a tremendous opportunity to help develop KeepTruckin market leadership and presence.
What You’ll Do
- Meet and exceed bookings and revenue targets
- Manage a team of 10 Account Executives directly
- Diagnose and delivering feedback to Account Executives to increase performance
- Set inbound/outbound appointment and pipeline targets and ensure consistent execution/ accountability
- Execute KPIs and other operating metrics to assess team effectiveness
- Ensure consistent execution of end-to-end sales playbook, and work closely with sales operations to align CRM process
- Execute sales management training and coaching programs to ensure consistency and effectiveness across the organization
- Teach and measure your sales team key responsibilities which include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers
- Achieve/exceed quota targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis
- Pipeline planning – Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a pipeline – keep pipeline current
- Be proficient in and bring all KeepTruckin offers to bear on sales pursuits including ELD, Dashcam and new products
- Share best practice sales and negotiation skills
- Sell KeepTruckin’s value and benefits
- Mentor Account Executives
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years in Sales leadership
- 4+ years in Sales.
- Proven track record in SaaS sales
- Demonstrated success with transactions and a short sales cycle in a fast-paced competitive market
- Exceptional contractual and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with international teams a plus
- Prior experience leading a team of 8+
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development