Jobs in Mobilink for Relationship Officer may 2020
Implement the approved sales/service plans to achieve growth objectives of bank by agreeing micro level sales/service delivery plans with BM/RM. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers as per defined SOP of the bank.
- Dissemination of terms and conditions of the products offered by the customers.
- Ensuring on track performance by conducting physical verification of the prospective clients.
- Extra care must be taken while handling of customers legal documents to avoid any misuse.
- Ensure target achievement through genuine sale by avoiding family loaning, activist base lending and adjustment lending.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluation of position of the industry.
- Guide customers to deposit their loan repayments at cash counter only.
- Make business of company profitable through sales of loans and enhancement of number of customers by following SOPs of the bank.
- Achievement of Targets/Objectives of sales in assigned areas with best ethics and moral practices by following SOPs
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Evaluation of customer’s profile by adopting of five C’s of credit.
- Ensure proactive collection, perusal timely repayment of loans by communication with clients and ensuring hundred percent collections of loans by following SOPs of the bank
- Marketing of company products and make strategy in this regards
- Proficient in MS Office
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Product and process knowledge Convincing and selling skills
- Negotiation skills Client Relationship Meeting sales goals
- Motivation for sale Credit need assessment/client appraisal
- Collection management
Qualification & Experience:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institution, however MBA will be preferable.
- Preferably have at least 0-1 years’ experience in related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Contractual
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A