Training Manager – Beauty & Fragrance Retail
- Quest Search and Selection
- Dubai, UAE Date Posted: DEC 03
Quest is working with a luxury fashion and fragrance retail company in the Middle East, looking for a Training Manager to join their team in Dubai. You will be a vital part of the company’s initiatives to deliver all training programs to its retail staff.
As a Training Manager, you will:
– Plan, develop and implement regular product knowledge and soft skills training programs
– Apply various training techniques and tools (e.g. demo, group activities, face-to-face, digital)
– Plan, organize, and coordinate training logistics; coordinate training plan, bookings, and share feedback to stakeholders
– Design training programs to cover knowledge gaps and performance appraisals
– Manage training budget and generate relevant reports in a timely manner
– Keep abreast with latest industry trends and best practices
Desirable skills and background:
– Arabic speaker (required)
– At least 5 years’ experience as a Training Manager in Makeup Retail (Fragrance a plus)
– Strong interpersonal, motivational, and presentation skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Arabic)
– Strong knowledge on different training tools and methods
– Open to travel extensively
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this highly successful company, then please apply with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Trainer, Training Manager
To apply for this job please visit www.questsearch.co.uk.