Team Lead QAQC
- SOCOTEC Oil & Gas
- UAE Date Posted: Sep 13
Apply On Company Site
Status: Resident (Requires relocation if residing outside UAE)
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry, related to the production, transportation and storage of oil and gas from both offshore and onshore facilities, including pipelines.
- Experience in the development or full review of QA/QC Management System is required;
- Experience with offshore as well as onshore greenfield oil and gas projects is required;
- Experience with offshore (mandatory) as well as onshore (advantage) brownfield oil and gas projects;
- Experience in managing QA/QC activities at fabricator workshop (piping, pressure vessel, tanks fabrication) is required;
- Experience in managing QA/QC activities at supply base (especially compliance verification of equipment vendors received before sending to site, witnessing valve calibration tests)
- Directly employed by an Oil and Gas Operator, as staff or direct hire
- Ensure that risks related to the purchase or fabrication of equipment are adequately assessed, prioritised and managed as per the Company procedures.
- Lead onshore and offshore QA/QC activities during engineering or fabrication projects.
- Develop / Implement a QMS, including a Quality Policy that encompasses all phases of engineering or fabrication projects.
- Define, plan and manage all QA/QC related activities, resources, schedule in accordance with the Company QMS.
Job LocationUnited Arab Emirates
Company IndustryOil & Gas
Job RoleMarketing and PR
Monthly Salary RangeUnspecified
Number of VacanciesUnspecified
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.