TDS WELL SITE SUPERVISOR
- Abu Dhabi, UAE Date Posted:SEP 12
Apply On Company Site
This position has field and workshop responsibilities depending on company and customer requirements and workload. The position includes working for prolonged periods away from home that may include overseas. The Well Site Supervisor operates specialist equipment associated with the handing of OCTG in both offshore and onshore well construction at customer locations giving the crew direction and taking responsibility for the overall TRS operation on client’s location. Working closely with client, company and 3rd party technicians as part of a team, they have limited independent authority to provide quality, professional service and customer support by performing assigned TRS operations in accordance with company’s contractual obligations, operations procedures and company’s and customer’s Health, Safety and Environmental (HS&E) policies. The role may also include general repair and service of TRS related equipment at company’s and customers facilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her Manager.
- Essential Field Operations
- Responsible for all Overdrive activities.
- Follow up on Overdrive equipment maintenance, spare parts, Utilization.
- Responsible for Overdrive inventory and make sure it is managed effectively.
- Filling and proper traceability of all Overdrive equipment’s documents.
- Ensure the correct use of SOP and MIR as per OEPS released versions.
- Effectively manage Overdrive personnel (base daily tasks, trainings, jobs…etc.)
- English Language: Has fully operational command of the spoken and written language with only occasional unsystematic inaccuracies and inappropriacies. Misunderstandings may occur in unfamiliar situations. Handles complex detailed argumentation well
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Proficient in Company’s ERP system modules relevant to the role.
- Proficient in the application of Company’s OEPS Management Systems.
- Fast learner, results oriented and independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess strong customer service skills, i.e. listening, follow-through, willingness to help
- Ability to adapt positively to changes in policies, procedures, priorities or work environments
- Mechanical aptitude and basic understanding of hydraulic and mechanical / electronic systems
- Ability to logically trouble shoot issues
- Proficient with Computer Services and Functions (Web Based Software and Micro Soft Office)
- Ability to work within process, procedures and checklists
- Be assessed as “Competent” in accordance with the Company’s Competency Assessment Process requirements for the minimum Units of Competence relative for the position.
Possess good presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve complex issues
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Apply for this Job
Join Our Talent Network
To apply for this job please visit www.weatherford.com.