Store Manager – Luxury Fashion, KSA
- Quest Search and Selection
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Date Posted:DEC 03
Apply On Company Site
Quest is looking for Store Managers to become indispensable part of an iconic luxury fashion house. This role will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and they are looking for a Saudi National with background in Luxury Retail and can speak both Arabic and English.
You will manage high-end brand portfolio, build relationship with high-profile customers. You will be someone who will inspire your team daily, with your obsession for brand and the excellent experience delivered to Clients in their journey through brand.
* Overseeing and managing operational store requirements
* Ensuring achievement of store KPIs and financial objectives
* Attending to customers and making sure that all customer-related issues/complaints are properly addressed
* Dealing and placing orders with wholesalers; overseeing store finance and budgets
* Preparation of promotional materials and displays
* Recruiting, managing, and training staff
Expectations and Requirements:
* Saudi national, fluent in English
* Significant work experience on similar role in Luxury World industry
* Outstanding communication, presentation, analytic and planning skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
* Familiarity with computer software, digital and social media technologies
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of the iconic High-Fashion house, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Store Manager, Retail Manager, Branch Manager, store operations, boutique operations, retail operations, homeware, large format, ikea
To apply for this job please visit www.questsearch.co.uk.