Senior Specialist Registrar – Neuro Surgery
- Dubai Health Authority
- Dubai, UAE Date Posted: Oct 10
- Ensures that optimal care is being provided to inpatients, outpatients and Emergency Department patients.
- Investigating, diagnosing and treating medically or surgically ill patients referred to his specialty and according to his privileges in collaboration with the consultant.
- Participates in teaching activities in the Department and provides regular seminars or presentations.
- Involvement in research, quality-related activities, and other clinical/administrative meetings when deemed necessary by the head of the department and the hospital administration.
- Involvement in the departmental and hospital-wide performance monitoring & Improvement activities.
- Attains the best practices in his field and constantly seeks to update his/her medical knowledge and skills.
- Assists in promoting health education through providing education and support for junior staff and involvement in continuous medical education (CME).
- Undertakes some managerial responsibilities such as workload planning and staffing of the department.
- Maintains the highest professional standards of conduct in line with organization’s policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
- Represents the Department in committees and task forces, if assigned.
Graduation from an accredited medical school with a recognized Membership/Fellowship/Board or equivalent in Neurosurgery
To apply for this job please visit www.dha.gov.ae.