We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun,and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling!
Here’s the exciting bit…a great day includes
In our Sales Advisers, we look for a positive mindset, people who can support their team to get things done and enjoy getting involved.
Your role at Superdrug as one of our Sales Advisers will be all about serving customers mostly at the till point where you will deliver excellent service and make sure customers don’t miss out on any of our great Star Buys. You’ll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store targets.
It is a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Superdrug Sales Advisers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our future Team Leaders. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training and Apprenticeship qualifications.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Passionate about retail and customer service
- Desire to learn and improve your knowledge/skills
- Flexible in working hours and adaptable to change
- Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
Here’s how you are rewarded
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Up to 30% discount for you and a nominated friend or family member
- Excellent training
- Great sales incentives
Hours: 8 Hours Per Week
Salary: £6.20 – £8.21 Per Hour
Come and be part of something special!
To apply for this job please visit www.superdrug.jobs.