PLANNING ENGINEER, INTEGRITY
- Five Continents 5CE
- Abu Dhabi, UAE Date Posted: Jul 17
Apply On Company Site
PLANNING ENGINEER, INTEGRITY
- Coordinate and prepare short term and long term Integrity Plans for Asset Integrity Division. Prepare Periodical Performance Reports, Inspection schemes and monitoring tools to ensure their smooth execution.
- Prepare Asset replacement Plan for all major Assets across offshore based on Inspection criteria. Preparing Monitoring reports of Backlog and Forelog for Critical operating Equipment’s at Offshore facilities.
- Develop and coordinate for monitoring of performance related to Lessons learned, Contracts and utilization along with identification of any business improvement opportunities. Coordinates team activities in achieving TS business objectives.
- Participates in the monthly Overdue Inspection meetings with Asset Integrity team to investigate reasons for Inspection Overdue items, in order to expedite the inspection to optimize production requirements.
- Assist in Providing Operations and Technical support teams with a quarterly and yearly look ahead Inspection/Maintenance Schedules for Routine and Major Overhauls.
- Assist Asset Integrity in recording, monitoring and tracking of risks (HSE, Business and Quality) and ensure their close out.
- Attending S/D (Shut Down) schedule meeting from different departments to ensure the execution of the REP (Remedial Engineering Package) are on time.
- Support and coordinating with execution authority and getting endorsement certificate for executed packages.
- Coordinate and support in providing regular plan inputs to ASSET BUs for the Integrated Asset Replacement / Asset Life Extension Project Plans.
- Support Asset Integrity in Monitoring and tracking the Integrity high Risk items and ensure the mitigation process are in place.
- Prepare Monthly and Fortnightly reports for inspection work orders Backlog, Forelog, contracts and follow up remedial action plans.
- Implement Company’s Maintenance policy and Strategies through CMMS. Implement tasks related to assets integrity and ensure that Asset Integrity management system is fully implemented.
- Coordinates with the company technical, planning and integrity parties during performing the planned Periodical Integrity Equipment Reviews, Internal, Shareholders and Third Party Audits, provide support as needed.
- Provides opportunities for training and development of employees (with emphasis on UAE Nationals Developees).
- Prepare Asset Integrity Plans for Critical equipment’s and Piping, Monitor and control the Actual progress and issue S-Curve and Executive Summary reports for Management.
- To Coordinate for Planning and timely inspection of HSE Critical and Routine Assets ensuring the compliance of Asset Integrity management system is fully meet.
- To coordinate various meetings such as Bi-weekly Inspection backlog review and inter-department meetings to identify problems, target dates, issues and delays in execution of work.
- Follow up the inspection recommendation with maintenance for major Inspection recommendations.
- Analyze and monitor overall Integrity Work orders progress and reports, with close comparison of targets and indicate areas where improvements are required.
- Adjusts / Modifies different Integrity Plans as per changing conditions and recommend actions to suit Approved strategies.
- Coordinate for Preparing KPI’s in line with performance contracts to ensure TS business objectives are achieved.
- Tracks the monthly progress of Asset Integrity KPI’s, Strategic milestones and monthly performance review report identifying slippage / constraints.
- Manages the Division’s interface with Business Support Division on Performance Management issues, and ensures all inputs are accurate and timely as related to divisional performance contract and key Business Priorities follow up.
- BSc. in Mechanical engineering, or equivalent Engineering degree
- 6-8 years’ experience in Planning and Scheduling of which at least 6 years’ experience in Plant Maintenance and Asset Integrity monitoring in oil and gas industry
- Good knowledge of international Planning and Scheduling standards and codes.
- Proficient in using Planning Tools (SAP, MAXIMO-Oil ,MS Project, Primavera, MS office Suite)
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN ENGLISH.
- Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) certification will be added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit 5-cont.com.