- 10 years’ experience as nurse in relevant areas including primary care, emergency care and occupational medicine in Oil and Gas industry
- Proof of ongoing training and continuing professional development and evidence of current training in CPR and defibrillation.
- 4 years degree in nursing from a recognized Nursing School
- DHA license as registered nurse (or necessary qualification and experience to obtain a DHA License)
- Fluency in verbal and written English Skills.
Tasks to carry out:
- Provide nurse consultation to employees and eligible dependents and discuss medical problems and issues, obtain baseline history, check vital signs and
- assist the physician in delivery of medical care.
- Handle primary care equipment including defibrillator, nebuliser, suction, oxygen flow meter, syringes and needles, sphygmomanometer, digital
- thermometer and manage their maintenance.
- Perform venipuncture to collect blood samples, give parenteral injections, start intravenous lines, and perform dressings and bandaging.
- Provide appropriate first aid and emergency treatment including Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Defibrillation.
- Conduct medicals and health screening for new and existing Employees, contractors and other clients, including performing and interpreting Substance of Abuse Test and Breath Alcohol test.
- Handle occupational health instruments including audiometer, vision screener, spirometer, electrocardiogram, RPE fit testing equipment and plan their calibration and maintenance and basic interpretation of the results of the above
- Administer Immunisation programme including vaccine handling and storage.
- Assist in maintaining individual occupational health records and accurate documentation of Employee consultations and its systematic recording and assist in the safe storage and maintenance of all confidential occupational
- Make responsible clinical decisions in the absence of the physician, complying with statutory and Dubai Health Authority (DHA) requirements and company policies and procedures.
Job LocationUnited Arab Emirates
Company IndustryOil & Gas
Job RoleMarketing and PR
Monthly Salary RangeUnspecified
Number of VacanciesUnspecified
FollowSOCOTEC Oil & Gas
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.