Website Essex Primary Care Careers
Colchester Medical Practice are looking for individuals with exceptional customer service skills, coupled with the accuracy and attention to detail required for Reception and Administration work to enhance our reception teams. We have 3 vacancies in total across our 4 sites in Colchester.
Suitable for those already working in this sector or those seeking to enter it, as full training will be provided. The key is that you have the personal and communication skills that we are looking for.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Greeting and directing all patients.
- Making appointments and giving out appointment cards, where required.
- Accepting, issuing and handing out prescriptions, letters, completed forms, specimen bottles, etc.
- Dealing with requests for information, and managing problems and complaints.
- Advising patients of Practice procedures.
- Registering new patients.
- Answer the telephone promptly.