- Five Continents 5CE
- Abu Dhabi, UAE Date Posted: SEP 10
Apply On Company Site
- To Plan, organize and supervise all types of lifting operations as per Offshore procedures.
- Should have good experience in all types of machine movers and to ensure smooth operation of the whole procedure.
- Supervision: Directs and supervises all lifting operations.
- Technical Input: Monitoring and controlling all lifting equipment and to ensure all lifting equipment and accessories are certified and safe to use at all times.
- Implementation of Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all lifting equipment.
- 70% of the duty time will be at site and 30% at office.
- Coordinates with all concerned for smooth operation at all times.
- Latitude: reports to the relevant coordinator.
- Works according to establishment specialized standards.
- Completed work assignments are subject to review by the coordinator and Job Officer.
- Works according to standard procedures and approved programs, and has considerable latitude in scheduling work, allocating priorities, setting standards and ensuring that targets are met
- Engineering Degree
- 10 years of experience, including at least
- Driving License
- LEEA Certified
Job LocationAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Company IndustryOil & Gas
Job RoleMaintenance, Repair, and Technician
Monthly Salary RangeUnspecified
Number of VacanciesUnspecified
To apply for this job please visit 5-cont.com.