Emergency Specialist Registrar
- Dubai Health Authority
- Dubai, UAE Date Posted: Oct 10
• Ensure general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
• Assist the Consultant and SSR in investigating, diagnosing and treating medically or surgically all patients referred to his specialty.
• Participate in teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
• Involve in quality-related activities, and other clinical/administrative meetings when deemed necessary by the head of the department and the hospital administration.
• Involve in the departmental and hospital-wide performance monitoring & Improvement activities.
• Adapt new procedures and techniques in the field of his specialty.
• Assist in promoting health education through providing education and support for all junior staff in the department and supports continuing medical education.
• Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department.
• Maintain the highest professional standard of conduct in line with organization’s policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
• Represent the Department in committees and taskforces, if assigned.
• Performs other applicable tasks and duties.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school with a recognized Membership/Fellowship/Board or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit www.dha.gov.ae.