Consultant – Emergency Medicine
- Dubai Health Authority
- Dubai, UAE Date Posted: Oct 10
- Ensure the highest quality of service to the patients under his care within the resources provided by the program.
- Monitors and provides general care to inpatients, outpatients and Emergency department patients
- Investigates, diagnoses and treats medically or surgically ill patients who are referred to him and are appropriate to his specialty and privileges.
- Performs intervention procedures or surgeries, when applicable, in line with his delineated clinical privileges, as approved and granted by the Head of Department and signed upon joining the department.
- Leads the teaching programs in the Department and its sections, provides regular seminars and promotes clinical investigative work.
- Participate in research, peer review, quality-related activities, and other clinical/administrative meetings when deemed necessary by the head of the department and the hospital administration.
- Attains the best practices in his field and constantly seeks to update his/her medical knowledge and skills.
- Assists in promoting health education through providing education and support for junior staff and involvement in continuous medical education (CME).
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills
Graduation from an accredited medical school with a recognized Membership/Fellowship/Board or equivalent in Emergency Medicine
To apply for this job please visit www.dha.gov.ae.