Barista/Coffee Shop Assistant
This position is for a minimum of 8 hours per week and candidates will need to be fully flexible at weekends as shift patterns require candidates to work both weekend days.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ideally you will have barista/coffee shop experience as you’ll be regularly using our barista machines to prepare a host of hot drinks to a high standard. Full training will be provided.
- Preparing food such as toasties, jacket potatoes, and cakes for our customers.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with great time keeping and team work skills, ensuring all our customers receive an outstanding service.
- To be flexible, potentially working morning, afternoon, evenings and weekends, also available for overtime at our peak times.
As part of the Dunelm Family, you will enjoy plenty of benefits too:
- Holiday Entitlement –competitive entitlement including an additional ‘birthday’ day off.
- 15% colleague discount on all our products instore and online.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Sharesave scheme – a fantastic scheme allowing you to grab a piece of this ever-growing company.
- Training Schemes– an incredible learning and development programme to help you to reach your full potential.
- Sharesave options.
To apply for this job please visit www.dunelmcareers.com.