Website Lincolnshire County Council
Grasby All Saints and Church of England Primary School, Vicarage Lane, Grasby, Near Caistor, DN38 6AU
Grasby All Saints and Church of England Primary School, part of the West Wold Federation are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant – Jan 2020
G3. 6-9 (£18,065 – £19,171) pro rata
37 hours per week for 39 weeks of the year – term time only.
We wish to appoint a conscientious, enthusiastic and motivated Administration Assistant to support the Headteacher and School Business Manager at Grasby Primary School.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in an administrative role
- Be confident with Microsoft Office and relevant software packages
- Be confident with basic accountancy/financial procedures
- Be able to meet deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail
- Be highly motivated and be able to work using their own initiative
- Have ability to work with sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Be a team player and have a good sense of humour
- Have minimum of GCSE Grade C in Maths and English or equivalent
- Be flexible and able to cope in a busy and rapidly changing environment
- Interact with parents and external agencies in a professional manner
We offer a friendly and supportive working environment.
To request an application pack or to arrange a pre-application visit please contact our School Business Manager, Claire Colebrook by telephone or email on 01472 851396 or [email protected]
Closing date for applications Thursday 12th December 2020
In accordance with Ofsted requirements, all applicants must supply two references and provide full employment history and evidence to verify their eligibility to work in the UK. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnshire.gov.uk.