Admin Assistant in Al-Futtaim dubai
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACCOUNTABILITY”
- Trade Licenses: Verify the payments of renewal of Trade Licenses (TL) before sending to SSF to arrange payments. Renewal of Chamber of Commerce Certificate prior to Renewal of Trade Licenses, ensure that all TLs are renewed in time and sending a copy to the respective contacts of each SBU. Providing support functions in the areas of trade documents of EET.
- Agency Agreements: Maintain records of Agency Agreements.
- AFGRE Relations: Attending all meeting with AFGRE for all related renewal matters of EET in regard of re-education/competitive of annual rent. Ensure that all L/As are renewed in time to avoid any delay on renewing of Trade Documents.
- Vehicle Administration: Coordinate with all SBUs of EET for repair / maintenance of company vehicles. Arranging LPO for repair/maintenance and sending the payments bills to SSF. Communicate with AF Auto Mall and AOIC for selling/ total loss of EET vehicles with them. Arranging the recommendation of SBU Heads and final approval for selling / total loss vehicles to Auto mall and AOIC. Maintaining records of the company vehicles in Excel. Receive SMS from Salik on Administration staff mobile.
- Salik Administration: Take advance from SSF for payment of Salik. Refill Salik account with RTA on time without any delay. Submit advance account to SSF. Follow up Salik problems with RTA and traffic dept. Arranging new Salik tag with RTA/EPPCO VIP cards. Cancel Salik tag with RTA for sold, transferred and total loss vehicles. Attending any problems pertaining to Salik and EPPCO. Generating online reports needed by SBUs. Monitoring master box file for Salik Tag. The vehicles include the assigned vehicles of EET and commercial vehicles used by Warehouse and Field Service Team.
- Active Vehicle Administration: Registering new vehicles. Renewing expired company vehicles. cancelling no. plate and vehicle registration with traffic dept. at the time of selling the company vehicle to Auto mall and AOIC. Arranging insurance for new/renewal vehicle with AOIC. Submitting claim for traffic accident with AOIC. Arranging distribution of goods licenses for our LEED’s vehicles with municipality and economy dept. in Northern Emirates. Arranging new/cancel eppco cards. Generating monthly invoices for payment of Fuels (Eppco & Adnoc). Organize AMC for assigned vehicles. Monitor list for company vehicles for all SBUs. Handling invoices for rental vehicles. Capex for new vehicle after obtaining Asset Number from SSF.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Administration)
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: Candidate should have at least 2-3 years of experience with leading groups in similar or related role.
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.