Website NAIKA Technologies - Dubai
ACCOUNTANT IN UAE
We are looking for an Accountant to fill the position in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
Industry: Information Technology and Services
- Monitor Inventory movements (weekly basis).
- Manage all Accounting transactions.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Prepare Balance sheets and Profit/Loss statements.
- Support on Planning (Cost centers).
- Ensure timely bank/cheque payments.
- Reconcile Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Support audit Financial transactions and documents.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns (VAT)
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
- Three to four years work experience as an Accountant.
- Proven knowledge of local Accounting regulations and IFRS rules.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (including Vlookups and pivot tables).
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience with Accounting softwares and ERP.
To apply for this job please visit www.applynewjobs.com.