Ilaan Pakistan Jobs Public Relations (PR) Manager
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Manager to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media, and the public.
- Collaborate and execute brand collaborations across cross-functional B2B, B2C and B2G business partnerships
- Develop and drive the PR strategy & plan for B2C, B2G, and B2B channels ensuring alignment to the overall marketing plan and business/market needs across Pakistan & ROI.
- Work closely with the Head Office and the Operations to interpret and implement Corporate PR activities as relevant/appropriate and manage the brand image and reputation within Pakistan.
- Monitor the external dialogue and image of Ilaan.com in earned media as well as analyze quantitative and qualitative performance to incorporate any learning in future plans
- Must have 04-05 years of e-commerce /technology services PR experience.
- Come with a solid network for the Real estate and other relevant markets and understand how to build a relevant narrative
- Have experience in Corporate PR and crisis management
- Have budget management experience
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply at [email protected]