I2C Inc Jobs April 2020:
We are currently looking for Content Writer for xIQ, a sister concern of i2c to be based in Lahore (Pakistan).
Experience: 2-3 years of writing and editing experience
Education: BA in English or Communications
Job Timings: 3pm – 12am
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned collateral (including blog posts, email copies, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, video scripts, website, whitepapers etc.)
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements).
- Create story boards for product and marketing related videos.
- Optimize our lead nurturing processes through email content, and social channels.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
Interested candidates, please apply at [email protected] with subject ‘Content Writer’
We are currently looking for Animator 2D/3D for xIQ, a sister concern of i2c to be based in Lahore (Pakistan).
Experience:Minimum 3 years of experience in animation and character design.
Job Timings: 3pm – 12am
- Developing and animating enabler videos (tutorials, walk throughs, explainers) of the xiQ platform.
- Ensure mix of high-quality video and audio, with editing where needed.
- Managing content for uploading to YouTube and other content repositories.
- Developing and designing characters and animating them for our product and marketing videos.
- Incorporating our tone of voice in the marketing and product-based videos.
Interested candidates, please apply at [email protected] with subject ‘Animator’
Education: BS or MS degree in Computer Science
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development for application, with limited support from senior team members, to keep our systems current with changing technologies
- Strong programming background especially in data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Review and repair the legacy code and responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming problems
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance
- Assists the Programmer/Analysts in designing programs and databases
- Participate in and contribute to design and architecture process
- Any task assigned by the management
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope
Interested candidates, please apply at [email protected] with subject ‘Software Engineer-iOS’