Job Opportunity: Engagement Specialist
HR Metrics specializes in offering cutting edge professional development tools to business industry. In the past, we have trained hundreds of HR executives on most coveted SHRM Certification, Analytics and Diversity Qualification. We have created a plan for continuous development, recognition, visibility, networking and career mobility of our alumni. We are hiring Engagement Specialist.
- Develop annual engagement plan for learning initiatives including webinars, seminars, research, surveys and annual conference.
- Compile directory of SHRM Certified, Analytics and Diversity Qualified separately.
- Engage alumni as speakers in learning webinars, seminars and conferences.
- Synergize network to promote mutual connections.
- Review business processes to ensure seamless service to the alumni community.
- Collect profile of alumni on HR Metrics webpage.
- Issue notification to employers regarding their qualification twice a year.
- Compile alumni “impact story” for publishing in newsletter.
- Publish impact story in quarterly HR magazine.
- Obtain impact story video for circulation on social media.
- Arrange PDCs for recertification.
- Carry out liaison with employers to obtain HR jobs.
- Offer qualified HR talent pool to employers.
- Arrange annual networking dinner with CEOs.
Qualification and Experience:
- Master degree with concentration in HR or marketing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR having performed at least 1/3 of above responsibilities.
- Candidate should be fluent in speaking and writing English and proficient in use of MS office.
- SHRM Certification is preferable but not essential.
- This job requires work from home however it is NOT a part time job but a regular job from 9 am to 5.30 pm.
- Eligible person should be excited to work from home with full dedication, commitment and integrity.
- Salary package is 80-100K.
Interested persons can send their resume to [email protected]