Hascol Petroleum Limited Jobs Logistics Analyst: Hascol Petroleum Limited is looking for a Logistics Analyst for its Logistics Department, based in Head Office
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure movement of product in respective supply envelopes while ensuring compliance with OGRA’s IFEM Rules and Regulations
- Manage Physical Reporting Function in line with OGRA PR SOP and requisites, maintenance of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and conducting efficient follow-ups
- Assist Deputy Manager Network Optimization in development of all OGRA & OCAC reports
- Prepare In-transit product movement / receipt follow-up reports on a daily basis and share the same with all stake holders. Identify deviations (if any) immediately for necessary corrective action
- Collaborate with Supply, Sales and Operations in generating strategies for ensuring cost effective deliveries.
Education: MBA Finance/ACCA/Engineering with any one of the mentioned degrees will be treated as additional qualification
Experience: Minimum 3 years of Oil Industry Supply Chain Experience primarily related to Transport Management
Interested applicants can send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Monday February 17, 2020 with the position mentioned in the subject
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.