Hascol Pakistan Jobs Deputy Manager Internal Audit:
DEPUTY MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT
Hascol Petroleum Limited is looking for a Deputy Manager for its Internal Audit Department, based in Head Office.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Executing / leading internal audits as approved by the Audit Committee
- Oversee execution of spot audits for installations / depots and retail sites.
- Review and maintain appropriate working papers files to corroborate audit findings, work done etc
- Drive continuous quality improvement by research, conformance with best practices and knowledge sharing
- Follow up with relevant departments regarding outstanding audit observations and closure
- Carry out investigations and special assignments requested by the Audit Committee / Management.
- Identify loopholes in internal processes and procedures and suggest corrective measures.
Education: ACCA or CA (ICAEW/ICAP)
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in a Finance or Audit role. Audit firm experience mandatory (especially Big 4). OMC experience would be preferred.
Interested applicants can send their resumes to [email protected] latest by February 29, 2020 with the position mentioned in the subject.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.