Front Of House Team Member
what will you be doing?
- as a wagamama team member, you’ll be totally focused on creating a positive environment for our guests, encouraging them to explore the menu + try new things
- you’ll be working in a fast-paced restaurant, serving hundreds of guests every day
- you’ll help to ensure the restaurant is always welcoming + inviting to our guests by maintaining your section to the highest standard + following our health + safety procedures
- you’ll be working as part of a brilliant team! we’ll give you loads of support during your induction, then you’ll offer support to others once you’re confident in your role
what are we looking for?
- at wagamama we spread positivity from bowl to soul through our behaviours
- cares | you’ll show you care about people through the way you treat our guests + your team
- communicates | you’ll communicate brilliantly with our guests + your team
- owns it | you’ll own what you do + take responsibility for this in a positive way
- embraces change | every day in small ways you’ll strive to be better than before
- leads | you’ll lead in a way that makes a positive difference within the team, helping to ensure we’re all connected + part of something special, that is wagamama
all work and no play isn’t the wagamama way, that’s why we offer brilliant benefits such as…
- a brilliant hourly rate + weekly pay
- a free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama restaurants for you + up to 4 friends/family
- fantastic training + opportunities to progress
- a share of staff tips
- a uniform allowance
- amazing staff parties
- 28 days holiday for full time team members
- optional pension plan
you’ll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
want to join us as a team member? apply today!