Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs June 2020:
Designation: Junior Associate – Campaigns
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- We are looking for a Campaigns Associate to design and execute marketing campaigns of foodpanda on digital and traditional channels including and not limited to: TV, OOH, BTL, Radio, Digital, Social Media and Offline Marketing.
- The role includes taking out insights from the database, conducting secondary research to identify gaps in the market, devising strategies, cracking big ideas, working on creative storyboards, correspondence with internal and external stakeholders for the approvals and ensuring final execution.
- As a Campaigns Associate, you should be a very fast-paced creative and extroverted individual with a hunger for marketing ideas and innovation. Your job will be to plan monthly campaigns of foodpanda on each channel and support in content creation and execution of the plans.
- You should be extremely organized, quick learner, aggressive and capable to turn your ideas into reality.
- We need a team worker who has strong communication skills and can easily communicate amongst departments vigilantly to get the job done on time.
- Responsibilities of the Junior Associate – Campaigns are divided as below:
- Own the complete process of marketing plans across all channels including deliveries of a strong campaign on time, align its execution, monitor and track by making necessary adjustments and understand the return on investment for marketing campaigns to build a view on their performance.
- Develop TVC concepts, make production arrangements & ensure its smooth execution.
- Develop short & long term marketing plan address gaps, opportunities, & communication strategy.
- Preparing pre-campaign and post-campaign presentations for each marketing activity and coordinating it amongst departments.
- Ideation and planning for all the marketing activities of foodpanda.
- Plan and create content for all marketing channels through the content calendar each month.
- Analyse user behaviour and related metrics to evaluate strategies and marketing tactics.
- Drive customer engagement, acquisition and retention through marketing initiatives.
- Devising strategic directions and cracking creative concepts for monthly marketing campaigns.
- Work proactively on brand building that is correlated with the brand guidelines, advise on brand positioning, marketplace & consumer research. strategic plans for each month by using tools provided by the company to gather primary data and conducting secondary research
- Plan deals and discounts for each month and coordinate with account management to acquire the deals.
- Liaison with the external and internal stakeholders by maintaining regular contact, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Management of Advertising and Media mix and coordinating electronic/press media releases.
- Coordination with vendors and agencies regarding execution on different channels
- Coordination with the regional and global team on a daily basis regarding marketing campaigns and providing support to them by providing all content and information required by them.
- Coordination, planning and information gathering with other departments regarding marketing activities
- Business Administration degree from a reputed institute is mandatory
- You have at least 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents
- Creative agency experience preferred.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills.
A little About Us:
- We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So if you’re someone who loves ever changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
- We love people who can develop things from scratch, own them and then work on improving them.
- We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!
Position: Business Development Manager – Homechefs
No. of positions: 3
If you think you fit the role and are interested in working for one of the most innovative food companies in the world, learn more about the vacancy on this link
To apply, share resume on [email protected] mentioning ‘Business Development Manager – Homechefs’ in subject line.