Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs February 2020:
Position: Associate – Offline Marketing
Reports To: Deputy Manager – Marketing
Job Overview:We are looking for an Associate – Offline Marketing for our nationwide offline marketing efforts.In this job role your responsibilities will include planning and managing two pillars of offline marketing which are:
- Consumer Offline (All offline marketing which involves direct interaction with consumers)
- Trade Marketing (All offline marketing which involves the restaurant inventory of foodpanda)
- Planning and managing marketing events and identify market segments & new channels to target using customer data.
- Production and development of marketing collateral’s (online-offline assets).
- Ensure key seasonal campaigns and events are supported with the correct offline marketing activity.
- Correspond and Coordinate with the regional team with regard to global initiatives related to all Offline marketing activities and support.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals in terms of ROI and Brand Equity.
- Responsible for 360 degree communication around clients, operations, planning, strategy and finance.
- Leading/conducting Brand Activation, BTL, PR events, Corporate Events & Conferences,OOH Advertising & others.
- Coordination, planning and information gathering with other departments regarding marketing activities and restaurant branding opportunities.
- At least 1-2 years of similar job experience.
- This job requires frequent travelling.
- This job requires frequent fieldwork.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills are required here.
Please apply at [email protected] mentioning Associate – Offline Marketing in subject line.
Position Title: Associate – Onboarding
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward vendors at all times.
- Responding promptly to vendors inquiries through Salesforce
- Acknowledging and resolving vendor’s Technical Issues.
- Having technical knowledge about android devices.
- Being an excellent team player.
- Ensure vendor satisfaction and provide professional vendor support.
- Consistently maintain personal/team KPI targets every month.
- Manage the supply of onboarding packages, coordinating with vendors and courier services for package delivery. Along with maintaining the log & update records of inventory on Salesforce.
- Train new and existing vendors, scheduling training, and maintaining logs on Salesforce while training
- Maintain compliance while making the vendor live on the platform (technical aspects and configuration of devices)
Requirements:At least 1 year of experience in a similar field. Freshies are also encouraged to apply.Must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Masters will be preferred.Comfortable with operational rotating times.
How to Apply: Please send your updated resumes on [email protected] with the subject line “Associate-Onboarding – Lahore“