Engro Corporation Limited Jobs June 2020:
We’re hiring! Are you an experienced SAP operations professional looking for a new challenge? Apply for a chance to work at Engro Corporation at our Karachi office. Details below:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in commerce, engineering, or IT
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Must have SAP S/4 Certification
- Facilitate discussions to understand ICT requirements including business workflows, functional and technical specifications related to Logistics and Production
- Guide subordinates for analysis of business requirements and current business processes using applicable modelling and analysis tools, methods, and standards
- Consult on technically complex requirements with ICT team and discuss associated costs and timelines.
- Explore in-house capacity for various solutions and conduct benchmarking exercise for identification of solutions from external parties
- Develop detailed project plans and related documents in coordination with ICT team
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by 23rd June 2020 mentioning the title of the position (SAP Operations Manager – Logistics & Production Engro Corporation) as the subject of the email.
We’re hiring! Are you an experienced SAP Controlling professional looking for a new challenge? Apply for a chance to work at Engro Corporation in Karachi
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- 10+ years of relevant experience with 7+ years in SAP
- SAP S/4 HANA Certification
- Provide deep SAP functional & technical expertise in SAP CO, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across SAP modules and technical components
- Lead design for and deployment of highly complicated, integrated end-to-end solutions; facilitate integration with other IT delivery team to ensure efficient and effective design, development, and implementation of solutions
- Provide leadership in planning/sequencing and facilitating end-to-end design workshops and, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices and application of global SAP implementation experience
- Guide/ validate complex fit/gap analysis and design decisions completed by less experienced team members; ensure sufficient business justification/ positive value proposition for deviations from “out of the box” functionality
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] by June 23 2020 with the title of the position (Deputy Manager – SAP CO – Engro Corporation) as the email subject.