Engine Clothing Jobs July 2020
We are Looking for a young, dynamic & Creative Fashion Designer for our Kids Category. Candidate must hold a Graduate degree and should have a minimum 2 years’ experience. All interested candidates must send their resume to [email protected] with the subject Fashion Designer – Kids by 10th July 2020. The Skills we are looking for in an ideal candidate are as follows:
- Conceptualize and accurately sketch multiple silhouette ideas that represent the target customer
- Interpret fashion vision and trends into successful product lines
- Meet product development milestones and calendar due dates
- Select fabric and trims
- Liaising with marketing, buying of accessories and technical staff as well as designer colleagues to understand the marketing current situation
- Research materials and components
- Collaborate with peers and leaders to ensure project outcomes align with priorities and direction
- Checking and approving samples of completed items
- Responsible to meet deadlines
- Responsible to keep up to date with new fashions for trends, designs and production techniques.
We are looking for an HR Executive at our Corporate office, Lahore. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited university and should have at least 2 years of relevant experience. Major Job responsibilities include the following:
- Creating, Maintaining and updating Employee Record & Database in Software
- Daily Attendance Management & Reporting
- Prepare departmental reports and carry out efficient documentation and filing
- Processing Final settlements of Leavers
- Manage day to day administrative activities.
- Coordination with all employees related to administrative issues.
- The Skill set we are looking for in an ideal candidate are:
- Strong command over Ms Excel and other office Applications
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to work under pressure
All interested applicants please send in your resume to [email protected] with the subject HR Executive by 10th July 2020.