Right place. Right time. Right stuff. A career at Five Guys can help you discover what you’re really made of.
We’re the burger restaurant with the uncomplicated formula: burgers and fries cooked to perfection, with no frozen ingredients. And we’ve stuck to the same ‘perfect and serve’ philosophy since our family business began in 1986.
These days, we’re still just as much a family as we always have been. We look after each other. We have fun. We have tons of integrity. We’re enthusiastic. We’re competitive. And we just get it done – whatever the challenge. It’s called having the right stuff – and if you’ve got it too, you could join the team as a Crew Member.
As a team member you’ll have the biggest impact on our customer service – always delivering Five Guys amazing hospitality. You’ll be working all across the restaurant- explaining our choice of toppings, preparing a perfect patty, serving up our famously fresh fries, serving on the till, taking deliveries or even on the floor, which means it’s very important position here in Five Guys.
Delivering the goods as part of the team means becoming an expert in each station across the restaurant – we’ll support you with our earn as you learn scheme – making sure your enthusiasm is on show front and back of house, and helping your team when they need it – without being asked.
Before you hit apply, we need to be honest: it’s just as tough as it is rewarding to be a Crew Member at Five Guys – which is why we offer the right rewards:.
- You’ll start on £8.50 – £9.00 per hour – depending where the restaurant is located
- We offer contracted hours that fit in with the rest of your life – but no zero hours contracts here!
- Our earn as you learn scheme means for every new station you learn, you’ll earn an extra 20p per hour.
- Our secret shopper program is an achievable bonus our crew tell us is awesome.
- Paid breaks
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you’re part-time)
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
- While you can’t put a price on it – we know you’ll love our culture.