Crescent Steel & Allied Products CSAP Jobs Executive Assistant
Why should you join Crescent Steel and Allied Products? Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited is a conglomerate corporation listed on
the Pakistan Stock Exchange as ‘CSAP’. Starting operations with a pipe manufacturing facility in March 1987, Crescent Steel now has diversified businesses in four defined sectors – engineering, textiles, capital markets and power – spread over six campuses.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Head Office, Karachi
Age: 25-35 years
Education and/or Qualifications Minimum Bachelors
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary Range (PKR): Market Compatible
Last Date of Application: 30-April-2020
Job Description Assist the Executive Secretary in the following tasks:
- Maintaining and managing the calendar, travel arrangements and written and verbal communication for the CEO.
- Upkeep, maintenance and access control of the CEO Secretariat.
- Record keeping and cross functional coordination between units.
- Supporting all requirements for CEO meetings.
- Handling day to day CEO correspondence.
- Maintaining and filing CEO’s taxable transactions, dividends, zakat payments, donations, salary, other income, confidential documents and procedure manuals.
Technical: Computer Skills, People Management, Critical Thinking, Conflict Management
Behavioral: Negotiation Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Multi-Tasking, Responsiveness, Problem Solving, Courage and Conviction, Ethics (Compliance, Fraud, Abuse, Business)
How to Apply: To apply/register your interest: Please send your CVs to [email protected] mentioning Executive Assistant in the subject.