Consulting, CIPS – Industrial Products & Services – Senior Manager
– Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA/ PhD is preferred
– Self-starter, eager to break new ground, and create opportunities for others
– Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
– Strong written and oral communication skills with a confident presence and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas
– Demonstrated progression and advancement into positions of greater responsibility
– Demonstrated ability to impact top and/ or bottom line financial results
– Deep expertise in the industrial sector and engineered product and services with strong understanding of manufacturing and/ or economic zone operations
– Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, supply chain, product development, project management, marketing and sales
– Team-oriented and demonstrated success in delivering results and leading teams, significant management responsibility early in the career is a plus
– Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organization
– Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
Minimum year’s experience required
– 9-15 years of relevant experience with a renowned management consulting firm or within an industrial company of global recognition in a similar advisory role. Project experience with industrial clients or organizations is essential.
– Fluent in English, multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.