Beaconhouse Group Jobs March 2020
|Education/Qualification:||Masters in Education / Mathematics / Cur|
|Required Experience:||3-5 Years|
|Apply By:||April 10, 2020|
- Review and align BSS mathematics curriculum with leading international curricula.
- Establish communication channels with Subject Leads through Education Operations to solicit input on problems and issues.
- Discuss and propose solutions to immediate supervisor for developing outlines, philosophy, targets, etc.
- Subject to approval, develop action plans, linear and horizontal objectives and targets for improvement.
- Collaborate with Cluster Support Office for reviewing and getting feedback on suggested changes in the books and ensure incorporation takes place after approval from stakeholders.
- Liaise with publishers for the development of student material.
- Circulate the drafts of student material, curricula to all stakeholders and ensure that feedback is incorporated.
- Analyse student assessment data to evaluate the impact of the curriculum on student learning and identify areas for development.
- Based on requests communicated from various CSOs regarding professional development needs, plan and conduct Professional Development.