Bank of Khyber BOK Jobs 2020 Current Employment Opportunities
Here in the following, you will get Bank of Khyber BOK Jobs 2020 Current Employment Opportunities. Applications are currently invited from Bank of Khyber intends to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are given below as per the announcement at www.bok.com.pk. Jobs to apply are such as (Branch Manager (Islamic), Agriculture Credit Officer (Islamic), Cash Officer (Conventional / Islamic), Relationship Associate (Conventional), Trade Officer (Islamic), Retail Banking Officer (Islamic / Conventional)) are the current vacancies which need to be filled with the overall qualification Masters / Bachelors in the relevant discipline or any other equivalent related degree from an HEC recognized university with banking experience is required to apply. Applicants should bear the age of 35 to 45 years.
An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere. All those individuals who have completed their degrees in Banking Field should apply for HBL Jobs 2020 which are available for the Pakistani Nationals. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
Bank of Khyber BOK is the Provincial Govt of KPK’s recognized bank which is regulated by the Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which is operating the 130 branches all over the country and provides Conventional banking, Islamic Banking and those of micro-finance loans. Not only this but the company is having the greater number of proficient staff. All sort of educational level posts of Masters and Graduation level are advertised here.
Current Banking Jobs: Click Here
BOK Jobs 2020 Bank of Khyber Advertisement Latest
- Branch Manager (Islamic)
- Agriculture Credit Officer (Islamic)
- Cash Officer (Conventional / Islamic)
- Relationship Associate (Conventional)
- Trade Officer (Islamic)
- Retail Banking Officer (Islamic / Conventional)
How to Apply for BOK Jobs 2020:
- The candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria may apply online through the official site of BOK or through the web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is July 19, 2020.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Applications received after closing date or including false information and those of incomplete filled will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Original documents must be presented by the applicant at the time of the interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to select/reject any candidate without assigning any reason at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be entitled to the applicants.