ASEA Brown Boveri ABB Jobs Senior Sales Specialist: Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
You will be working as Senior Sales Specialist and will be a part of the Motion business for Business function Markets line based in Karachi, Pakistan. In this role you will be reporting to Local Business Manager. You will be ensuring appropriate market coverage for new product business as well as product services sales in the assigned accounts within Motion (MO) Business Line. You will be accountable for own decisions in favor of ABB in new & services business, revenue and margin of all applicable MO products range. You will be responsible for building professional long-term relationships across customers organization. Ensuring that business line targets are achieved in alignment with the organization’s objectives set by Country Management.
- Implementing proactive promotional and business development activities for the customer target group in the assigned region, including technical presentations, demonstrations and seminars.
- Meeting the assigned annual sales target of Motion Business (Motors, Drives, Soft starters) and maintaining the quarterly run rate while adhering to the order gross margin requirement. Achieving assigned annual revenue targets as well.
- Managing and developing relationships across the organization of assigned customer accounts. Ensuring that major accounts in all verticals are identified and prioritized.
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and strong value proposition to customers by using effective promotional techniques. Communicating details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy. Feeding back to the business on market development and requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationship to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of all products or systems or services offering and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout sales process.
- Endlessly assessing market trends, customers, competitors, industries or segments and analyzing to identify and realizing opportunities with existing and potential new customers. Feeding back to Line Manager on market trends, competitive landscape, market pricing expectations and conditions to win.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or relevant degree.
- A minimum of 7 -10 years of sales & marketing experience in Motors & Drives.
- Required excellent skills in customer relations with mature selling behavior and actively drive discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the customer and ABB business.
- Required good knowledge of ABB offering, products or systems and applications
- High standards of HSE and Integrity.
- Required good interpersonal skills.
More About Us: Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together. Apply